spice Forum Index
spice
Wir sind der Spice-Clan

spice Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Don Williams In My Life ::

Previous topic :: Next topic  
lorpawel

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jun - 15:12 (2016)    Post subject: Don Williams In My Life Reply with quote

Don Williams In My Life > shorl.com/stytefrojuvujy

Don Williams In My Life, aldnoah zero 01

10cf746e54
Submit Corrections Cancel THE STORY OF MY LIFE WRITERS BURT BACHARACH, HAL DAVIDSomeday I'm going to write The story of my life I'll tell about the night we met And how my heart can't forget The way you smiled at me I want the world to know The story of my life About the night your lips met mine And that first exciting time I held you close to me The sorrow in our love was breakin' up The mem'ry of a broken heart But later on, the joy of makin' up Never never more to part There's one thing left to do Before my story's through I've got to take you for my wife So the story of my life Can start and end with you The sorrow in our love was breakin' up The mem'ry of a broken heart But later on, the joy of makin' up Never never more to part There's one thing left to do Before my story's through I've got to take you for my wife So the story of my life Can start and end Can start and end Can start and end with you print correct Featured Video more videos What's That Line? Jack Johnson, Phoenix, Thirty Seconds to Mars, and Karmin share their most commonly misheard lyrics. There's one thing left to do Before my story's through I've got to take you for my wife So the story of my life Can start and end with you. Singer Album Song Title A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # . blog comments powered by Disqus Comments RELATED SONGS RELATED ARTICLES Life Story by Angie Stone, An8 Life Story by Barbra Streisand, Ba7 Story Of My Life by Better Off, Be8 Story Of My Life by Bif Naked, Bi1 Life Story by Black Rob, Bl2 Life Story by Bodyjar, Bo4 Story Of My Life by Bon Jovi, Bo5 Story Of Life by Committee Of Thirteen, Co4 Story of Life by Dean Martin, De2 My Life Story by Angie Stone, An8 Whos Telling The Story?Real Life Financial StoryCoffee - The Story Behind ItUntold StoryDetective StoryThe Carver--A Life Lesson StoryRewriting The StoryLife Story of a NotebookThe Globalcom StoryLife Insurance - Choosing Between Whole Life and Term Life . Can start and end Can start and end with you. I want the world to know The story of my life The moment when your lips met mine And that first exciting time I held you close to me. Someday I'm gonna writeThe story of my lifeI'll tell about the night we metAnd how my heart can't forgetThe way you smiled at me. The Story Of My Life Lyrics by Don Williams From Song AlbumLovers & Best Friends by Don Williams (Turn Out the Light and) Love Me Tonight (Bob McDill) Ive been lonesome, Ive been empty I got an achin, Way down Ain't It Amazing (Bob McDill) Ive never had a face youd notice The world never I Wouldn't Want to Live If You Didn't Love Me (Al Turney) Sometimes you may think I take you for granted And granted, I'll Be Faithful To You I can see your heart is achin' He hurt you more I'll Need Someone to Hold Me (When I Cry) (Writers: Bob McDill,Wayland Holyfield) Your bags are packed and waitin' By Love Is on a Roll (Roger Cook, John Prine) I cant work late Although I need the Love Me Over Again (Don Williams) Likely as not, theres been better weather I feel real Pressure Makes Diamonds (Bob McDill / John Schweers) Well, we've had our troubles, we've The Story of My Life (Writers: Burt Bacharach, Hal David) Someday I'm gonna write The story of We're All the Way (Don Williams) There's no cause to think that I won't stay Haven't You Get to Me (Don Williams) You get to me And its been plain Enough You're My Best Friend (Wayland Holyfield) You placed gold on my finger You brought love like Other DON WILLIAMS SONGS Lyrics (Turn Out the Light and) Love Me Tonight Lyrics (Bob McDill) Ive been lonesome, Ive been empty I got an achin, Way down A Handful Of Dust Lyrics Handful of Dust, Handfuls of Dust, True love makes perfect these Ain't It Amazing Lyrics (Bob McDill) Ive never had a face youd notice The world never All I'm Missing Is You Lyrics (Wayland Holyfield) I go to places we like to go I do Amanda Lyrics I've held it all inward Lord knows I've tried It's an awful Another Place, Another Time Lyrics (Bob McDill - Paul Harrison) Oh, its late I know Atta Way to Go Lyrics Atta way to go you finally broke it off Atta way Back in My Younger Days Lyrics Back in my younger days, I used to go all Back on the Street Again Lyrics Im back on the street again Got to stand on my Beautiful Woman Lyrics Ive been talking to a beautiful woman, all night long And Broken Heartland Lyrics He climbs up on his John Deere Shoves a plug Catfish Bates Lyrics They call me Catfish Bates 'Cause I can catch a Come a Little Closer Lyrics Now Ssop that small talk, turn that light off It aint Come Early Morning Lyrics (Bob McDill) I been a walkin, walkin in the moonlight Trippin Come From The Heart Lyrics (Richard Leigh - Susanna Clark) My daddy told me when I More on Don Williams Clean Lyric Paragraph Lyric 839 (Writers: Burt Bacharach, Hal David) Someday I'm gonna write The story of my life I'll tell about the night we met And how my heart can't forget The way you smiled at me. The sorrow in our love was breakin' up The mem'ry of a broken heart But later on, the joy of makin' up Never never more to part. There's one thing left to doBefore my story's throughI've got to take you for my wifeSo the story of my lifeCan start and end with you.

There's one thing left to do Before my story's through I've got to take you for my wife So the story of my life Can start and end with you. --- Instrumental --- The sorrow in our love was breakin' up The mem'ry of a broken heart And later on, the joy of makin' up Never never more to part. See All . Lyric Advisor is part of the streetdirectory.com network. Don Williams also has albums such as You're My Best Friend [MCA], New Horizons, Lovers & Best Friends, The Very Best of Don Williams, Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits [MCA] 2009 Streetdirectory & Lyric Advisor . Stream or buy on: Release Date 1993 Genre Country Pop/Rock Folk Styles Country-Pop Folk-Pop Traditional Country Submit Corrections Album Moods Amiable/Good-Natured Gentle Laid-Back/Mellow Poignant Reflective Relaxed Intimate Cheerful Earnest Elegant Happy Innocent Plaintive Soothing Sophisticated Springlike Delicate The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams / Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers In My Life AllMusic Rating 5 User Ratings (0) Your Rating Overview ↓ User Reviews ↓ Credits ↓ Releases ↓ Similar Albums ↓ Share this page facebook twitter google+ Track Listing Title/Composer Performer Time Stream 1 Where Do We Go from Here Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams 2 Just an Ordinary Day Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams 3 Apartment #9 Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams 4 Ruby Tuesday Mick Jagger Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams Amazon 5 Always Something There to Remind Me Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams Amazon 6 Follow Me Back to Louisville Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams Amazon 7 On Her Way to Be a Woman Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams Amazon 8 Take My Hand for a While Buffy Sainte-Marie Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams 9 Long Walk from Childhood Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams Amazon 10 In My Life John Lennon Don Williams & the Pozo Seco Singers / The Pozo-Seco Singers / Don Williams blue highlight denotes track pick . 839 (Writers: Burt Bacharach, Hal David) Someday I'm gonna write The story of my life I'll tell about the night we met And how my heart can't forget The way you smiled at me. back to top Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. it's good to share print correct Story of My Life Lyrics New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics.

various artists grammy nominees 2014marvel agents of shield s01e12man for dummiesblack sails s02 xvidmass effect soundtrackif youre reading thisthe dark knight apkbig bang s01 s05arrow s02e ettvv cop game is_safe:1

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jun - 15:12 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    spice Forum Index -> spice -> spice Member All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006